Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- that we do not speak there merely of eclipses of the sun or eclipses
- following trivial picture: out there somewhere is the sun, and from
- the sun light goes out in all directions, just as from any other
- it returns to its source in a changed form. The sunlight does not go
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- through a Saturn, Sun and Moon evolution, we may say
- Saturn, Sun and Moon evolution and being now within the
- the divine beings. Do not misunderstand me: it is not the prime
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- development has gone on through ancient Saturn, Sun and
- Earth: Moon, Sun, Saturn evolution; the development which has
- of light streaming down from sun and stars upon the earth, but if he
- After mankind's evolution had passed through the Saturn, Sun
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- the Saturn evolution was followed by the Sun evolution,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- observe that the sun rises, we cannot, however, assert from this
- observation that the sun will rise again tomorrow; we only can
- conclude from the fact that the sun has risen up to now every day that
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Sun, and Moon states right into the Earth state.
- through the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods as a
- period. The Archangeloi were man during the Sun period, the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- those vibrations emanate from the sun of which, out of the modern
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- on Sunday, but these two things have nothing to do with each other.
- content of the usual Sunday sermons in which, for example, the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- and in this form they are often greatly misunderstood. Such people
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- whole thing falls back again into the sun. A putrid bone around which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: