Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: super-sensible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- here are invisible, are super-sensible. To say this to oneself with full
- manner. But in regard to the super-sensible character of these beings
- the super-sensible beings means to think in the spirit of Michael.
- super-sensible being, and that these particles of matter are only a
- a super-sensible being, so do we labor under other delusions. We speak
- super-sensible in the immediate surroundings, and which does not
- enables us to see in man a super-sensible being, we cultivate within us
- sees in man a super-sensible being. For if we do this only in theory it
- conscious of the super-sensible in the immediate surroundings of the
- recognize as super-sensible. The fact that the Mystery of Golgotha in
- its super-sensible character has not been taken absolutely seriously
- to be placed before mankind to which it should have only super-sensible
- to raise itself to the super-sensible, there was not to be any
- to recognize the super-sensible in the immediate sense world, that is,
- ourselves recognize as super-sensible, the Christ impulse.
- lead the human beings into the super-sensible, and of whom we have
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: