Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- symbol of the duad. By differentiating only according to the duad
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- man” is the symbolic expression of everything that belongs to
- intelligent being, must be included in this symbolic expression. Thus,
- if I say: “man as a head-being,” this is spoken symbolically
- can be symbolically expressed, as has been stated, by virtue of our
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- symbol of the fall, the casting down of the Dragon. This is actually a
- very trivial symbol. For, if we really conceive of Michael and the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the existing rituals and symbolism, and sees, on the other hand, how
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- perhaps you would have found from some more or less symbolical
- degrees or with the highest. There we find a symbolism, a symbolism
- we find that all the instruments, which today lie as symbols upon the
- And when we preach, we often use as symbols for the beautiful, the
- building fitted out with all sorts of symbols and the like. There is
- not a single symbol in the building, but all are forms which imitate
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- it with the feeling, and realize that nothing is symbolized or
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- life, which is completely diluted and evaporated into mere symbols, —
- symbols no longer understood but having a certain great power among
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: