Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: third
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- the third to the beginning of the twenty-first year, and so on. All
- comes back in a more spiritual form, whereas in the second or third
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- middle the human being who, as the third element, in the state of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- of Golgotha. Since the last third of the nineteenth century Michael
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- forms for the capitals, I had to show the first, second, and third
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- day. The second is an imaginative consciousness. And the third
- third level of consciousness, in the lowest stratum and, without his
- in the third consciousness and shoots up from there.
- place, we are clear again. What plays up from the third stratum of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- If I am to characterize the world conception of the third culture
- process of breathing, which in the third age was felt in a natural way
- third cultural age, something was understood within man that at the
- the breathing process has become a different one since the third
- third post-Atlantean cultural epoch the human being breathed soul; today he breathes air. Not only our thoughts have
- Mystery of Golgotha occurred in the first third of this period, and it
- hold of the human will that streams up, out of the third stratum of
- of the third period were conscious of the fact that the breathing
- enter. Just as it was self-evident for the man of the second and third
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- the first, the third out of the second, the fourth out of the third,
- so crude a third epoch in human life could be perceived about the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- third millennium — something of very special importance for
- The third is, that at the moment we begin to do
- illusion in the sense world; third, to the mystery of the universal
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- third of the 19th century. Side by side with the fact that we have
- last third of the 19th century, and that people who open their souls
- occurring after the first, the third following the second, the fourth
- following the third, and so on; and our thinking is always an image
- and 1964 would be the end of the third period.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- that over the whole civilized Asiatic earth, in the third, fourth,
- And now still a third stream unites itself with
- where does this third current appear in an especially characteristic
- and brought down to earth. Then, in the third current, an economic
- political life, it will flow into the third of the abysses of human
- life, into the third of these three. The first abyss is lies, the
- the degeneration of humanity through Lucifer; the third is, in
- and self-seeking, of Lucifer. So the third, a worthy companion of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: