Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- of light and shadow; and in the world of tones, certain timbres of
- tone, with every sensation of heat and its dying down we enter into a
- consciousness that with every look we direct outward, with every tone
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- in the succession in which it is played, but letting the tones run
- time. It is principally thinking and has an undertone of willing; but
- in the same way, our willing has an undertone of thinking. We have in
- but has an undertone of willing; and something which is chiefly
- willing but has an undertone of thinking (see Diagram No. IX). When
- undertone of willing we are connected with a certain kind of
- willing which has an undertone of thinking were pre-eminently
- which has an undertone of willing were developed in what is called
- undertone of willing, which is a quality of our thinking, lies in our
- head; but this undertone of willing is a continuous stimulus, a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: