Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- in the blood tends toward the Luciferic, everything that lives in the
- bones has the tendency toward the Ahrimanic. The human being is the
- toward freedom for the achievement of a wholesome cosmic aim, and on
- and call forth their good will toward Anthroposophy. Anthroposophy
- toward the delusion of the duad which is justified only when we are
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- their gaze, on the one hand, toward sense knowledge which was their
- guide in their earthly undertakings and, on the other hand, toward
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- We have thus indicated two things toward which we must strive. First,
- on the path toward the spiritual: the Michael path which finds its
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- present age the attempt toward self-knowledge of mankind is made, the
- repeatedly. Human beings live toward a time in the future in which
- inclined today toward these nebulous notions. To replace this
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- of the modern age pressed onward more and more toward conceiving of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- The first indications of this we find toward the fifth and fourth
- takes place a soul process from the outside toward the inside, which
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- as the actual human-divine, not knowing that striving toward this
- balance between two powers pulling man toward the one side or toward
- is to strive toward what is called Christian — by which,
- Especially when we direct our gaze toward
- introduced at that time is pressing toward fulfilment in the middle
- as a trend toward something in preparation, which is about to break
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- developing toward the future with special soul forces, and that those
- civilization to its close, toward the end of the fourth
- post-Atlantean period, that is, toward the 8th, 9th, or 10th
- instead toward the spiritual powers. The individual sought by joining
- but caused to tend toward one central point, toward a
- universal way as striving toward the Mystery.
- the rays which tend from all humanity toward the Mystery of Christ.
- circles — the feeling toward this ground-plan must be entirely
- the ideal of construction toward the end of the fourth post-Atlantean
- him with indefinite mystical impulses toward some indefinite infinity
- the people gather, the soul-yearnings can flow toward indefinite
- way, and the other by saying that it pulls toward the earth, toward
- he is to look toward the east of the building and be able to say:
- about that which is actually bearing mankind toward the future.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- of indulgence toward what is ready to perish can be allowed to hinder
- That a violent hatred would be manifest toward that anthroposophical
- end toward the beginning, to feel from the end toward the beginning,
- toward the spiritual. We still meet many people today who say: “Why
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- order to do something toward their accomplishment. Anyone who today
- for a fundamentally serious attitude of soul toward life.
- and more exotic the farther we go toward the West in the European
- advance toward the free spiritual life: the Goethean science of
- impulse even toward the independent rights life, or political life.
- toward the construction of an independent rights life, or political
- others have in such remarkable degree the farther we go toward the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: