Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- FOR a true understanding of the nature of the human being we have to
- true. Under the name of limbs, for example, we have to include a good
- true, in fact, for the whole course of human life.
- My son, my son, oh tell me true
- true to reality. It could not possibly have been said in this poem
- men do; and this is true, even if they struggle against it. If only we
- a Christian and had a true appreciation of the Christ Impulse from a
- They have, it is true, a certain application to the external minerals,
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- desert the spiritual beings whom man must regard as his true creators.
- and philosophers who still knew a great deal about the true facts had
- considered true Roman Catholics must not occupy themselves with
- people in regard to the true Christ impulse? One must divert their
- attention from the true threefold ordering of the world and direct it
- prevent another human being from acquiring a true concept of Christ,
- wishes to point to the Christ impulse in its true meaning, it is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- realize that it is impossible to arrive at a true and adequate concept
- of spirit, a true concept of Christ, as long as he imagines that the
- day; and this is particularly true of modern psychology that is taught
- recognize the true origin of the head they were certain to fall into
- is written in the Gospel is true: “In the beginning was the Word,
- just as true that we must add the revelation: “And the flesh of
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- belongs to us. For, is it not true that the air which is now within us
- evolution signifies a continuous ascent we forsake true reality. We
- being consists in his true essence of heaped-up matter, of mineral
- Christ-Impulse in the true sense of the word. But we must go to meet
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- evolution received its meaning, its true inner content.
- clearly by their grotesque assertion that, although it is true that we
- Wherever he proves something it is externally and internally untrue as
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- received his ego, gain his true humanhood, and he will receive further
- elements into his true being during the subsequent evolutionary stages
- is true that the Michael influence has brought about the Luciferic
- influencing of human intelligence, so true is it that now the
- impossible; then it is impossible properly to recognize the true
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- process? Yes, says the modern physiologist. But this is not true. In
- may be true or untrue, this then constitutes a judgment, a moral or
- true knowledge of man himself. Blood is quite a special
- deeply true, namely, that it is necessary that we should grasp the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- could not be completed, it is true, and even now we can hardly
- true, even the virtuous, things which in olden times were intimately
- spirit is not the true spirit, but a human abstraction; and worship
- events. It is also true, however, that the real impulses of these
- true contrast: namely, the devil, that in human nature which resists
- commingled, inorganically mixed up. Man must recognize that his true
- it is true, than the fourth, but the entire form became simpler, not
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- century, and they are really not in any way true portraits, if I may
- use the expression. That has been attempted here: to produce a true
- a god is enclosed, for it is true for Christians also that they are
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- exterminate. In so far as we have understood the true impulse of our
- true, not everyone today can cross the threshold to the spiritual
- space; the ego, the true ego, can be found only when we have escaped
- from space, for the world in which the true ego lives is spaceless.
- a man is a true Christian, he must not think that he consists of
- human life, is only an appearance, for its true being lies in the
- its true reality before birth, and that only something like a
- and spirit enter. That is literally true: it is owing to our head
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- examines these tasks closely, and tries to get a true insight into
- know them more and more fundamentally, in order to have a true basis
- Latin as a sort of way-station. It is true that in modern times
- nature, to the blood, and to the bodily organization. This was true
- life, of the independence of the true political realm. It is true it
- strange caricature of a monarch, nor have needed him. It is true that
- discernment whatever for true realities.
- the world was true. While this stream empties into lies (see
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: