Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- FOR a true understanding of the nature of the human being we have to
- stimulation of the feelings. When we understand these things rightly,
- becoming imperative that men should understand these things.
- are willing to enter into this matter and understand it, we shall be
- see that it has not yet reached an understanding of the Mystery of
- understanding of the world. And here allow me to refer to something
- understand me when I say that their theoretical knowledge of time
- read with an understanding quite different from the way in which we
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- world views to a real understanding of that which so vitally concerns
- understanding for the purpose and value of personality in the world if
- can understand if we find analogies to our own human evolution and to
- conception of the human being; only then can we understand the special
- the divine beings. Do not misunderstand me: it is not the prime
- I am only able to understand the world if I conceive of it in
- only arrive at an understanding of the world if we base it on this
- always emphasized the fact that it is only possible to understand
- duad. If we wish to understand Goethe's Faust, we must realize,
- We must consider such profound aspects if we wish to understand
- understanding of those impulses which radiate from the Michael being
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- been characterized. In order to understand fully the illusion which
- thing that must occur through the right understanding of man's
- and must not be touched understand them very little. They must be
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- Luciferic development shall we really understand the being of man and
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- through them, out to other human beings. One cannot understand ancient
- We shall only gain a complete understanding of this placing, side by
- understand it. But he becomes aware, or at least, may become aware of
- to understand external nature.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- history, it is also necessary to develop an understanding for the
- beings. To fail to understand these things was tolerable in a certain
- this period to understand the secrets of Golgotha through human
- We shall understand one another best if I remind you of something
- Divine Being if he had an understanding of these matters and really
- understand the inner spirit of Earth evolution.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- necessary, for a complete understanding of the human being, to
- be gained thereby was a real understanding of the outer world. For
- post-Atlantean period it was no longer possible to understand, with
- understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha. The Church forbids the
- the starting point of being able to understand the metamorphosis of
- understand the present time. Whenever something out of the ordinary
- have to consider time-honored institutions: if one understands the
- one understands every single act of the Holy Mass, then one knows that
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- no longer understand each other at all, or perhaps it is better to
- from the depths of humanity, but we do not really understand the
- prosaic, the arid, and so on, We understand man only when we perceive
- to understand clearly how it has come upon a declivitous path (it is
- must understand these things who does not wish, out of some kind of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- actual understanding of these forms through feeling indicates,
- an evolution which we can only understand when we realize that we are
- completed, something finished, does not understand the forms of
- Gothic architecture; just as anyone fails to understand the forms of
- understand the form — a Greek temple without the statue
- of a god is an impossibility to the understanding which comes through
- abstract concepts does not really understand them; but they can be
- particularly important for the people of modern times to understand
- It is in this sense that modern man must come to understand, through
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- understand that in the depths of his soul he is connected with the
- beyond the threshold is of a world in which time as we understand it
- understanding of the spiritual world, to begin this training at
- understanding of what takes place in the soul. You know from my
- understanding of these things do you begin to perceive certain
- evolving. If our entire organism (please understand me clearly now) —
- body. If anyone understands that perfectly, then he comes to
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- their territories whom they could still understand, because they also
- decorations. If one understands such things it may often be observed
- Latin scholars get the concepts for the understanding of it? They got
- Anyone who studies such things and is able to understand them knows
- The world ought to understand that such phenomena
- civilization will doubtless find it difficult to understand. One I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: