Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- recognise his division into three members, each of which is,
- one division that shows itself in the course of human life.
- for external physiology. The division into seven-year periods holds
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- is envisioned, as arising out of that which lives in other ways as
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- observed with spiritual vision, then at the very moment when one was
- man to be a dreamer, a visionary, a deluded person, all that fills
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- When I thus call before your mental vision this
- completion. This provision: namely, that we have the image of
- yesterday. When, let us say, a man with vision — even in the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- people of those ancient times, who had only dream-like visions of the
- had visions, but who had besides something which they themselves
- provisional. The most important task is this: to see that it is made
- strange nightmarish visions. One such it had recently when it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: