Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- close of the nineteenth century — all oriental wisdom points to
- the wisdom which points to the human head as a Luciferic formation, we
- accomplishes in the world by means of his head he owes to the wisdom
- of the universe, but to the Luciferic wisdom, and that this Luciferic
- wisdom must gradually be permeated by other elements.
- of the head, through mere human, earthly wisdom or cleverness. And
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- clear world cognition, then we become aware of the fact that wisdom is
- wisdom although with many human beings it is
- un-wisdom but that wisdom is also contained in our
- entertains in regard to dream life; and yet, wisdom is also contained
- wisdom is contained in all this, but a wisdom he cannot take hold of,
- the fact that wisdom does not only flow through the upper stratum of
- that since he cannot yet take hold of its wisdom. We may say: the
- life; they then permeate themselves with a wisdom that points to
- which we fathom with ordinary wisdom.
- also permeated by wisdom. We are connected with this wisdom, but we
- Conceptual life: Complete Wakefulness: Wisdom
- Feeling: Dreaming: Wisdom
- Will: Sleeping: Wisdom
- head. It is permeated by wisdom, generally valid wisdom. But this is
- element below in the wisdom which permeates our will. Between the two,
- How does wisdom enter this middle part of man? Man is placed in the
- his metabolic wisdom, his limb-wisdom by Ahriman. That which we have
- gradually become just as ordered as the head wisdom became ordered
- through logic and the Ahrimanic wisdom through mathematics, geometry,
- logic, inner wisdom, inner power of orientation into this middle part
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- Wisdom was considered the fundamental attribute of the Divine Being. The concept of Omnipotence only gradually penetrated the idea of the Divine Being, from the fourth century onward. It continued to develop. The concept of personality was abandoned and the predicate was transmitted to the mere order of nature, which is conceived of more and more mechanically. And the modern concept of the necessity of nature, the omnipotence of nature, is nothing but the result of the evolution of the concept of God from the fourth to the sixteenth century. Only, the qualities of personality were abandoned and that which constituted the concept of God was taken over into the structure of thinking about nature.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- in the Pauline sense the wisdom of man may be foolishness before God,
- so might the wisdom of the men of today, or their madness, also be
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- Egyptian temple wisdom, a large proportion of humanity will be taken
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- without the wisdom which can be brought over from beyond the
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- them from the oriental wisdom. The West did not produce Christianity.
- kind of wisdom-filled life. That European population, which was quite
- wisdom, or of the Mysteries of Space, or of what later became Roman
- life-steeped-in-wisdom, peculiar to it, which was entirely physical
- wisdom. Of this one can at best study only the most external usages,
- fancies itself to be wisdom, and which thinks it has made such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: