Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- wish to promote enthusiasm for some sort of ideal. It springs from an
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- We must keep in mind, if we wish to speak seriously of the spiritual
- call the Angeloi, the Angels. If we merely wish to show an analogy we
- concepts. If we wish to consider our life under such influences, we
- The Luciferic beings wish nothing more than to make the world desert
- duad. If we wish to understand Goethe's Faust, we must realize,
- Thus we must emphasize the fact that if a person wishes to conceive of
- If we wish to deal with this question, we must do it without
- We must consider such profound aspects if we wish to understand
- everything else, to my Anthroposophy, and that those who wish to be
- other Christ does not mean that it is the Christ. If one wishes to
- wishes to point to the Christ impulse in its true meaning, it is
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture II: The Michael revelation.
- wish to speak of a connection of man with the animal world in regard
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture III. Michaelic Thinking.
- human will, not upon intelligence. Wish, desire underlie human
- the personal element is introduced into our wishing, into our willing.
- between beauty and ugliness. And if we wish really to take hold of art
- have to overcome a certain error. I do not wish to burden you unduly
- The second condition is that we introduce into our wishes, and thus
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- Greek dialectics. Anyone who wishes to familiarize himself with the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- henceforth become an upper current. But if we wish to acquire a
- real triad Christ-Lucifer-Ahriman, or do not wish to know anything
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- the fourth post-Atlantean period which, if we wish to be accurate,
- all the fibers of the soul life by those human beings who wish to
- rejected. That which from time to time wishes to enter human cultural
- We can see the signs for this on all sides. The creeds who wish to
- remain in the old beaten tracks, who do not wish to arouse themselves
- that which wishes to enter mankind's evolution, then one becomes aware
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- conceptions, philosophies, or whatever you wish to call them, which
- practice, and if we wished to answer honestly and truthfully, we
- mention the following phenomenon only because what I wish to call to
- paradoxical things today, if we wish to speak the truth (actually
- order to say what I wish to express, let us take — well,
- but here I wish only to call your attention to the fact that we have
- account of the intention which I wished to bring to your notice
- kind of a building, or had it erected. Since we did not wish that,
- but wished rather to indicate, even in this external action, that we
- must understand these things who does not wish, out of some kind of
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- I wished particularly to point out that these relations are not
- Such things find expression particularly when people wish to refer
- has already been mentioned here, but to which I wish to refer again
- wished to express what was thus yearningly striven for and sought, it
- god or goddess. If we wish to speak in accordance with the facts, we
- sensed, felt, viewed artistically. Anyone who wishes to put them into
- The one wishes to soar beyond the head, as it were. All that causes a
- sway through which man wishes to soar beyond his head, as it were,
- often, when some one wishes to express the special merit of a
- us at one time, for example, a man who wished to play himself up a
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- spiritual has powerful enemies in all those who wish to be assured
- going on and on — and people do not wish to alter their
- advantageous for people who wish to prepare themselves for an
- wished in this lecture to lay stress upon just this aspect.
- one really cannot get away when one wishes to travel, we shall still
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- random, or indulges in fanciful views about life. It makes one wish
- If we wish to comprehend the whole spirit of this matter, we must say
- Germany (I do not wish to speak about the causes or the guilty, but
- and the spiritual life are entangled. If we do not wish to perish
- speak further of similar things. Today I wished only to call forth in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: