Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0194)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Elemental Beings and Human Destinies
- periods of about seven years in length. Roughly speaking, the first is
- the third to the beginning of the twenty-first year, and so on. All
- human being about the twenty-first year of life is, for one who can
- for external physiology. The division into seven-year periods holds
- back and makes its appearance in the next seven-year period as an
- that such an event always comes back seven years later, for the lapse
- life, but it falls into the course of the next seven-year period,
- seven-year period. An event that stirs and moves our feelings resounds
- landmark in the course of life that occurs at about the ninth year. It
- life. Only at the ninth year may one begin to describe nature in a
- to this turning-point around the ninth year.
- ego-consciousness unfolds, as you know, in the first seven-year stage
- of life, from about 2 2 ½ years of age. What happens is
- that it comes back in the second seven-year period, at about the ninth
- year. This is one of the most striking returns this
- return of the ego-consciousness at about the ninth year of age. It
- year of life it has more of a soul character. This is only one of the
- ten years old our children cannot read or do sums. The Romans were not
- years. It swings back in the interval, but then swings out again
- long time now, indeed for hundreds of years, mankind has set no value
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture I: The Power and Mission of Michael
- Constantinople in the year 869. I have often mentioned this. The dogma
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture IV: The Culture of the Mysteries and the Michael Impulse.
- years ago, and in two thousand years from today it will again have a
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture V: The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence
- this problem in a demanding fashion, as it were, when, in the year
- of the year 1914, and who also knows the soul condition in which most
- consciousness. During the last few years much has occurred that was
- year 1914 we see everywhere that the most important decisions of the
- Title: Lecture: Mission of Michael: Lecture VI: The Ancient Yoga Culture and the New Yoga Will.
- two thousand years, there appeared a soul mood, the echoes of which we
- the year 1413, really only about the middle of the fifteenth century.
- begins with the year 747 B.C. and ends with the year 1413 A.D. The
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture I: The Dualism in the Life of the Present Time
- progressed during the difficult war years. Up to the present time it
- tendencies of the last three or four hundred years, then we would
- twentieth year, and so on, and so on.
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture II: The Development of Architecture
- wished to express what was thus yearningly striven for and sought, it
- that which man yearned for as the highest of all mysteries was
- yearning arose, as it were, out of the group-soul of humanity. That
- the people gather, the soul-yearnings can flow toward indefinite
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture III: Historical Occurrences of the Last Century
- us today. In the last five or six years people could have learned
- the European calamity of recent years, although it has apparently
- the history of the last five or six years is written, that will be
- speak of the events of the last five or six years; and in support of
- spirit. We may say that the next ten, twenty, thirty years, up to the
- middle of the century, will be years in which more and more people
- now for thirty years more, and you will have a devastated Europe.
- to the year 1865 anyone who directed his attention to Goethe's
- the earth. Then after the first thirty-three years the forces began
- evolution; and they became stronger and stronger up to the year 1898.
- it was insignificant, then it began). After thirty-three years we
- years — at least ten or twelve million in the civilized world,
- Title: Mysteries of Light: Lecture IV: The Old Mysteries of Light, Space, and Earth
- months, and even years, I have inquired into the most varied
- festive occasion; and the highest solemn festivals of the year were
- the yearly festivals consisted in the celebration of the
- five or six years three-fourths of the world fell upon this former
- six years more lies have been told among civilized humanity than in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: