Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 200)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: self
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Coming Experience of Christ
- from that of the animal world. The ability to keep man himself in
- himself becomes comprehensible. There is no place for man in the
- riddle to himself. Only a very few people are aware of this, and
- so to speak, as regards his perception of self. And yet we hear the
- basis of what he is in himself. This stands out clearly as a
- — demands that man should be able to raise himself to an
- oneself in the purely inherited characteristics will lie like a
- to give man an understanding of himself shows itself in all its
- poverty man no longer feels himself to be a child of the spiritual
- appear spirit-self, life-spirit and the true spirit-man; today these
- germs of spirit-self, life-spirit and spirit-man can unfold. We shall
- you will see that spirit-self is the transmutation of the astral body
- nature. He will have to say to himself: “It is true that I
- cannot during earth-existence attain spirit-self in my astral body,
- And by developing the consciousness-soul now, I am preparing myself
- to take spirit-self into it in the next, the sixth, culture-epoch. I
- know that I cannot yet bring spirit-self into my entire astral body,
- next condition. I must prepare myself in germ inwardly, so that in
- growing into spirit-self, as I have often explained he is growing
- as earthly man, he cannot achieve this. He has to say to himself that
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: