Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0203)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Real Being of Man
- between birth and death, we develop such a tendency that
- strongly in to the Earth that we have no tendency to guide
- perceive what already lives as a Luciferic tendency in many a
- the Earth; but they have the opposite tendency. They work
- other; between the tendency to the Earthly and the tendency
- Title: Lecture: The Proclamations to the Magi and the Shepherds
- The modern mind with its tendency to abstraction and theory and its
- Title: Opponents to Anthroposophy
- outsider tendency, from every pettiness, and that it leaves
- Title: Natural Science; the Anthroposophical Movement
- The tendency is increasing towards regarding science as the
- sprung from the same tendency, unconcerned whether it appears
- Title: Real Being of Man
- From the whole tendency of these presentations of
- human soul a tendency to a dry, barren understanding which
- Title: Social Life: Lecture III
- develop such a tendency that between death and rebirth we sleep
- strongly into the Earth that we have no tendency to guide our
- you can perceive what already lives as a Luciferic tendency in
- themselves with the Earth; but they have the opposite tendency.
- hand and gravity on the other; between the tendency to the
- Earthly and the tendency to become Luciferic. Man must attain
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- practical spirit, the tendency to exploitation flows in too. The
- what they want. At this point, where I want you to see the tendency
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- everywhere to-day have a great tendency to avoid forming an opinion
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture I
- tendency of mankind. We develop this tendency when
- Luciferic tendency is already living in many human souls.
- connection with our earth. They have the opposite tendency.
- second tendency would be for men to permeate themselves
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture II
- Luciferic tendency or the Ahrimanic, but we must bring it once
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture III
- there is a tendency to the knowledge of pre-existence, on the
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture IV
- soul a special tendency to a dry, barren understanding which
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture I: Thoughts on Easter
- this tendency of men's feeling has acquired. It has turned
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: