Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0203)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Two Christmas Annunciations
- nevertheless true, that what our children learn as arithmetic and
- things, so remote from life and reality. There is not even a true
- true insight into these matter the mathematical capacity is in itself
- about life's phenomena and have no idea what the true origin of
- never penetrate through to the true being of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Title: Lecture: It is a Necessity of Our Earnest Times to Find Again the Path Leading to the Spirit
- be evident to those who are initiated in the true mysteries of more
- is not true at all that we can experience something in that way! We
- (which is quite true, as far as an altogether external form of
- fails to obtain the true knowledge that is able to avert that
- Title: Lecture: Past Incarnations of the Peoples of Today
- of knowledge which form the basis for a true understanding of life.
- recognized as spiritually true. And it is for this reason, my dear
- It is, of course, quite true that most people fight shy of taking the
- you have a true picture in your minds of the nature of these Indian
- civilized life in the East. Certain elements of the true Christian
- are embarrassed at the prospect of confronting their own true being.
- Title: The Real Being of Man
- to him, when one speaks in the sense of true Spiritual
- to penetrate through that sense-illusion to the true essence,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- capable of grasping the Easter thought in its true form. The same
- contrast, the true Easter thought.
- Father, not with the Son. True, the Resurrection
- fore, while the Resurrection thought, the true Easter thought, has
- the true Being of Christ. Western humanity has drawn Christ down to
- the centuries. A true understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha is what
- earthly and physical. This aspect, it is true, has often been
- him through and beyond the gate of death, but which in its true nature
- thought if he is incapable of apprehending the true Easter thought
- But the true Easter thought will never be within our reach if we
- This is the true Easter thought that must find its way into the
- Eastertime to the Spirit of Whom the only true picture is that of the
- Title: Lecture: The Proclamations to the Magi and the Shepherds
- consciousness. A true conception of these things is rarely in evidence
- men, the true reality of the Event of Golgotha can no longer be
- birth, to something that must be born anew in our time. For true
- Title: Opponents to Anthroposophy
- one can only create true relationships out of something real,
- day of his death, prove the augury true.”
- true, this is a particular style of expression.
- the true spirit also penetrates into actual practical
- Title: Natural Science; the Anthroposophical Movement
- in such a way that they can say: All this must be true because
- happen it very seldom results in seeing the issue in its true
- had handed out for natural science. It is true that all kinds
- justify a true spiritual science and to see how in all sensory
- only one of them. Do you believe that it is quite true to say
- real, true understanding but we must be clear about how these
- Title: Real Being of Man
- for life. It is, of course, quite true that, in the last
- Church Communities, but a true understanding of it could no
- true sphere of Ahriman, he can enter that sphere, and feel
- true that in the whole Ether of the Earth, because in the
- Title: Social Life: Lecture I
- have told you. It is true that man lays aside his physical body
- dear friends, is it true that God is within us? Is it true then
- that we are in God? It is true that we are in God. These two
- assertions are direct opposites. Both are true. God is in us,
- is true, but only a one-sided truth; whereas the real truth
- to-day really to enter with one's thoughts into the true
- Title: Social Life: Lecture II
- be ever more important to be true Watchers of that Spiritual
- strength, and life. Be you therefore true Watchers of
- Title: Social Life: Lecture III
- him, when one speaks in the sense of true Spiritual Science of
- everywhere to penetrate through that sense-illusion to the true
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- fundamentally true is seen by the Asiatic in very sharp outline. He
- beyond the first and second world, in the supernatural, in the true
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- development. From a true point of view, what comes from Catholicism
- true reality. That again is something with which the human beings
- that there something true is to be found, while there
- nothing true can be found! The world does not express itself in
- Title: Social Life: (single lecture)
- think in the sense of true Anthroposophical Spiritual Science.
- things into their true-speech.
- to say recently in Stuttgart is true; it has not yet been
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture II
- liver excretes gall. That is nonsense, for the reverse is true.
- first acquires its true meaning.
- no meaning at all to any true, real Christ-Being. Such a Christ
- social intentions, then the true nature of Lucifer breaks out
- They are meant as pictures, but as pictures that point to true
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture IV
- sufficient basis for life. It is, of course, quite true that in
- communities, but a true understanding of it could no longer be
- is the true sphere of Ahriman, he can enter that sphere, and
- consider this. Initiation science knows it to be true that
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture V
- “one” must accept this or that as true. And
- good.” That is a very true example of how estranged
- civilisation which is undermining the true progressive
- to pass in the true way out of humanity itself.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture I: Thoughts on Easter
- the same it is true that with this presentation of the Redeemer
- true acceptance became less and less possible. For those
- experience, by way of contrast, the true thoughts of Easter.
- You must try to experience more and more deeply, how true
- spiritual perception and the true spiritual point of view
- fore, and the thought of the Resurrection — the true
- approach the true nature of the Christ. Western humanity has
- it is to be perceived in its true form.
- by way of Easter thoughts — by true Easter thoughts,
- which would make of him a true man. The drops of blood which
- will never be able to grasp the true thought of Easter unless
- Cosmic Spirit. Only a true expounder of the Gospel of Christ
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: