Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0203)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Two Christmas Annunciations
- pupil was led to develop a more wide-awake life than normally. The
- corresponding to a state of soul which was less wide awake than the
- until falling asleep again man lives in a wide-awake consciousness,
- Title: Lecture: It is a Necessity of Our Earnest Times to Find Again the Path Leading to the Spirit
- being awake, the time from the moment of falling asleep to the moment
- epoch. To-day people believe that they are awake in the same way in
- of Golgotha were awake. That is not the case. Their whole
- soul-constitution was different. Man was then awake in a different
- as it was for the ancient Greeks? The Greeks were not awake
- and sleeping, concerning sleeping wakefulness and the awakening from
- penetrates into the innermost depths of our heart, awakening our
- Title: Lecture: Past Incarnations of the Peoples of Today
- which can be awakened in one who has allowed the Christ Impulse to
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- calls you to a spirit-awakening.
- Title: Lecture: The Proclamations to the Magi and the Shepherds
- more wide-awake consciousness than that prevailing in normal life. The
- which were natural in a life of soul less awake than our own. In
- ancient times the wide-awake thinking of to-day would not have been
- possible in our fully wide-awake consciousness. And strange as it
- Title: Natural Science; the Anthroposophical Movement
- by official representatives. Awakening fully consciously
- Title: Real Being of Man
- withdraw into the element of sleep, we could suddenly wake up
- Title: Social Life: Lecture II
- wakefulness must flash in on our friends, as to those who are
- different people unless we make an effort to be awake, and
- present, where evil is, there ever so many are awake, it should
- there also we should be awake. You see, my dear friends it will
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- awaken out of that morass of judgment in which people find
- Title: Social Life: (single lecture)
- awakening the living spirit in humanity and to keep it quite in
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture III
- will man is a completely sleeping being, even if wide awake.
- the consciousness of pre-existence re-awaken and shall it then
- Title: Responsibility of Man: Lecture IV
- sleep, we could suddenly wake up outside our body, we should
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture I: Thoughts on Easter
- us from the Spirit, in order to awaken the spirit in us.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: