Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- last two or three thousand years before Christ, this powerful
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- Christ would come down, and that on earth he would know death.
- the God who has come to know death and birth — the Christ.
- the Pauline saying, “Not I, but the Christ in me.”
- world with his Christianized thinking, to transform from
- disintegrating, are being opposed by the Christ, Who through an
- it is the most Christian of philosophies. Thus, one must place
- other side of the scales a true recognition of Christ, a real
- Christianity as Mystical Fact and Mysticism at the
- provided one also stands fully on the ground of the Christ
- soul; it is also what Christ taught his intimate
- tell man nothing about death. They were to teach that Christ
- death. Teachings about the birth and death of Christ have
- original Christian mysteries, Christ Himself imparted to His
- earthly death. In their true form the Christian mysteries
- diluted. What Christ imparted to His intimate disciples after
- Thus, the most fundamental revelation after the death of Christ
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: