Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- falling asleep. We perceive the various spheres of life through
- but also when we are asleep. During our sleep, we live outside
- we are asleep? When we ask this question, we immediately
- moment of waking up to the moment of falling asleep, he felt
- from ours. When we are asleep now, we are forsaken
- completely from the human being. Even when we are asleep, our
- vicinity of the head. Strictly speaking, when we are asleep,
- we find that when the human being was asleep, the organs of
- he was asleep they took up their abode in his head. The human
- asleep. The ancient Oriental thus discovered within him every
- done in him while he was asleep. He perceived this in
- inspired him when he was asleep, while they were active in his
- that while human beings were asleep, they arranged the trust
- of the gods in his body, while he was asleep.
- left there while he was asleep.
- was asleep. What takes place in the man of to-day?
- to-day, from the time of falling asleep to the moment of his
- even in sleep (for he is a human being when he is asleep, even
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- perception and, without falling asleep or arousing will
- asleep even when awake. Our will as such escapes our
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- falling asleep and waking. So we can say that while we are
- between falling asleep and waking up, is outside of what is
- before falling asleep, we cannot really say that the pictures
- when we are asleep — that is, even when the eternal part of
- is not affected by whether we are awake or asleep. When we
- asleep they do not.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- asleep when one mentions thoughts that have no concern for
- our physical and etheric bodies. We do this from falling asleep
- falling asleep, we are out there among the physical
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- between falling asleep and waking, but his present nature
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: