Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: birth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- marking the essential birth of the etheric body. Likewise we can refer
- the birth of the astral body to the time of puberty. However, that
- then united, to undergo our period of earthly existence between birth
- from what we experience between birth and death here on earth. Hence
- it is hard to describe the experiences between death and a new birth;
- birth into this earthly life.
- Thus we can trace, throughout the time from birth or conception until
- birth. Much, very much, can be seen in this astral body of a little
- present birth. Moreover, the astral body is highly differentiated,
- through birth into this physical existence — we see it diving down
- birth an image of the universe in his etheric body, and the entire
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- gives him a picture of how man is placed within the world between birth
- he did not feel himself living between birth and death in the physical
- man and subsequently gave birth later to rhythm, metre, and so on, in
- he was living between birth and death into a world of spirit and soul.
- Thus, knowledge of one's existence before birth was in
- rightly developed cognition of pre-birth existence is a direct beholding
- birth and death in accordance with the human organization as a whole. When
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- death can be said to be a birth of will. So you see as regards
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- birth and death we see his life divided into sections which can
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- was before birth.
- into the realm where we were between death and a new birth.
- between death and rebirth? There is only one answer: the sun.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- When we, as ensouled beings between birth and death, let the
- they could never learn anything relating to birth and death.
- the Gods, who till then had known neither death nor birth and
- the God who has come to know death and birth — the Christ.
- world — birth.
- one is death, the other birth. The kind of ideas that explain
- technical constructions — can never explain birth and
- death. Death and birth are the two portals that lead out beyond
- and spiritual rebirth.
- had descended in order to experience the mystery of birth and
- death. Teachings about the birth and death of Christ have
- Mystery of Golgotha. Birth and death, in the human sense, did
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- teeth marks the actual birth of the ether body. We can likewise
- speak of puberty as marking the actual birth of the astral
- order to go through our earthly existence between birth and
- earth between birth and death. Hence, it is difficult to
- birth; they are utterly different from earthly conditions. Yet
- through conception and birth, we enter earthly existence. Thus,
- we trace, throughout the time from birth or rather conception
- death and his present birth. Much, very much is to be seen in
- birth, dive down into the organs. The astral body slips, as it
- birth into the physical organs in which they become
- man brings through birth is an image of the whole cosmos; and
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- between birth and death. The Yogi radiated the ensouled
- not feel himself living between birth and death in the physical
- and subsequently gave birth later to rhythm, meter, and so on,
- between birth and death into a world of spirit and
- Thus, knowledge of one's existence before birth was in ancient
- rightly developed cognition of pre-birth existence is a direct
- physical organism between birth and death in accordance
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: