Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: contain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- contains all that man takes with him into his further life of soul and
- contained within him; it is drawn together in his heart, in the
- As I said, this astral body comes by degrees to contain an
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- contained in everything of a solid earthy nature. The outstanding
- astute beings a suitable earthy object contains, then one can
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- Vedas and all that is contained in the wisdom of the East.
- metabolic limb being, which is contained in the extremities and
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- feels self-contained within his soul; he feels himself within
- ascertain if they contain any reality or if they are indeed
- contained in the simple fact that, on the one hand, we see
- perceives; however, inasmuch as it contains the physical lung
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- endows the thoughts contained in our memory with reality.
- our soul is united with a knowledge which itself contains
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- be found that the cerebral fluid, in particular, contains an
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- subjectivity, it contains no soul life. Thoughts in
- universal; it contains no soul element, it is spiritual.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- science, it is thought, containing valid ideas, if one excludes
- impulses, because everything contained divine spiritual
- longer contain anything spiritual, by constructing technical
- of technology is a negative world; it contains no inner
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- earth. It even contains a kind of image of the sun and
- any formed by mechanical means — a sphere containing stars,
- swims — contains all that which man takes with him into his
- astral body gradually comes to contain an extraordinary
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- rediscover the elemental beings contained in everything of a
- contains, then one can squeeze them out as if from a
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- writings such as the Vedas and all that is contained in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: