Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- cosmos. If we could extract the etheric body of a man at the moment
- faithful image of the cosmos, when we proceeded through conception and
- of the stars, out of the images of the cosmos.
- have here a joining together with the cosmos of what man does in this
- have a cosmos gathered up into a center; while at the same time, as
- that man does in the world. This is the point where the cosmos — the
- images of the cosmos.
- entire karma to the cosmos, for the substance of the whole cosmos is
- etheric body of his heart. It came from the cosmos and changed into
- heart, and now it tends to return into the cosmos once more. The human
- being expands into the cosmos. He is received into the world of souls.
- takes place a union of the cosmos with the earthly realm, and in this
- way the cosmos, with its cosmic configuration, is taken into our
- the cosmos.
- etheric and the astral heart, wherein an etheric from the cosmos grows
- laws of the whole cosmos.
- once again out of the cosmos. Everything we do, accordingly, concerns
- from the cosmos and retains the tendency, after our death, to give
- over our deeds to the cosmos once more. For it is from the cosmos that
- bear the effects of what the cosmos makes of our deeds back again into
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- rhythm of the external cosmos. We must go with our thinking out of
- substances will turn to dust and dissolve in the cosmos. Only what
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- ether from the cosmos. He can unite with the physical body,
- ether from the cosmos. So that all that lives in the etheric
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- with it the passage through the cosmos. Thus, we cannot learn
- cosmos. Our isolation is due to our organism. In reality, man
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- image of the cosmos. If one could extract the ether body of
- the cosmos which we bring with us as an etheric structure when,
- external cosmos. But in his astral body he brings with him an
- of the whole cosmos.
- of man's earthly deeds with the cosmos. You have in the heart,
- as far as the etheric world is concerned, a whole cosmos
- together. This is where the cosmos and its processes join with
- man brings through birth is an image of the whole cosmos; and
- cosmos within him permeates itself with all his deeds. This
- the etheric body, the substance of the whole cosmos is drawn
- larger, to hand over to the cosmos his entire karma. The
- etheric structure, which is an essence of the cosmos drawn
- together in the heart, now returns to the cosmos. The human
- being expands into the whole cosmos and is received into the
- configuration of the cosmos is taken into the etheric heart and
- incorporated in us out of the cosmos which retains the tendency
- to hand over our deeds after death to the cosmos. The laws that
- shape our karma are effective within the cosmos so that at the
- of what the cosmos made of our deeds.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- with the rhythm of the external cosmos. We must go with our
- substances will turn to dust and dissolve in the cosmos.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: