Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: death
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- and death. Long before this, as I said, we were beings of soul and
- from what we experience between birth and death here on earth. Hence
- it is hard to describe the experiences between death and a new birth;
- experiences he has undergone, between his last death and his present
- what the human being has experienced between his last death and his
- Then when man passes through the gate of death, this ethereal-astral
- into a new cosmic existence, having passed through the gate of death.
- organism for the forming of karma. For, at death, what is gathered up
- from the cosmos and retains the tendency, after our death, to give
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- and death. The yogi radiated the ensouled thoughts into the breath. This
- he did not feel himself living between birth and death in the physical
- he was living between birth and death into a world of spirit and soul.
- birth and death in accordance with the human organization as a whole. When
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- man leaves behind at death, of that which is either buried or
- wings; and that after death so did spiritual man. However, to
- the pole of will, all that at death is placed in the grave
- visible. After a person's death what is still in existence are
- death can be said to be a birth of will. So you see as regards
- buried after death. The soul itself weaves its own essential
- through the portal of death; it is the future.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- birth and death we see his life divided into sections which can
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- into the realm where we were between death and a new birth.
- between death and rebirth? There is only one answer: the sun.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- When we, as ensouled beings between birth and death, let the
- they could never learn anything relating to birth and death.
- Particularly about death the Gods knew nothing. But in the
- Christ would come down, and that on earth he would know death.
- the Gods, who till then had known neither death nor birth and
- heredity, would learn to know death. Through knowing death, he
- the God who has come to know death and birth — the Christ.
- remains a God after going through death. He does not become
- man's salvation after death, and, on the other, what points to
- one is death, the other birth. The kind of ideas that explain
- death. Death and birth are the two portals that lead out beyond
- becomes concerned with man's comprehension of death.
- earth: namely, death and the intimate experience of death
- not yet know death, and who therefore in primordial times could
- tell man nothing about death. They were to teach that Christ
- death. Teachings about the birth and death of Christ have
- earthly death. In their true form the Christian mysteries
- Mystery of Golgotha. Birth and death, in the human sense, did
- Thus, the most fundamental revelation after the death of Christ
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- death. But long before this we were spiritual-soul beings in a
- earth between birth and death. Hence, it is difficult to
- describe the experiences between death and new
- death and his present birth. Much, very much is to be seen in
- last death. This astral body is extraordinarily differentiated
- When man goes through the portal of death and lays aside his
- through the gate of death and enter a new cosmic existence, we
- death ever more cosmic. In the next earthly life, it is again
- to hand over our deeds after death to the cosmos. The laws that
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- between birth and death. The Yogi radiated the ensouled
- not feel himself living between birth and death in the physical
- between birth and death into a world of spirit and
- physical organism between birth and death in accordance
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: