Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- through birth into this physical existence — we see it diving down
- with him as his own astral body, which dives down bit by bit into the
- part dives down; but in the heart not only the astral process but the
- another life. It sends them down into the physical organs, so that
- resistance; they are driven down again. All that we do, in connection
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- downstream he, as modern, clever man, feels his legs stepping out in that
- downstream, as was natural for him to do, he was conscious of the
- himself guided downstream by something spiritual. That is only an example
- changed process of breathing in which the soul, as it were, dived down
- towards separating thinking from the breath and letting it dive down into
- down not into the physical qualities of things but into the spiritual
- sank down, as it were, into his own breathing process; he sank into his
- remembered what he had been before he came down to earth. We, on the
- abstract concepts. On the other hand, those concepts handed down as
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- slid down from the head to some deeper region. That human
- assume it to have slid further down. So instead of listening they
- is assumed to have slid down into deeper regions of human nature and
- warmth and light etheric beings stream down to earth; if man's
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- block if it is not to fall down. But the proposition that
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- gone down somewhere.
- a form that allows it to be written down and comfortably taken
- what is written down about them and comfortably taken home.
- felt shattered right down into his bodily nature. The basic
- issues he saw portrayed sent a chill down his spine. The Greeks
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- dives down into his physical body the fluid part of the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- head shoot, as it were, down into the lower part of man and
- heart becomes sense organ we can look down into the
- conception — that is, before we came down — we had no
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- they were not obeying laws of state, laid down by their rulers,
- everything that has come down in the form of mysticism from
- particular event had caused man to sink down into a world not
- Christ would come down, and that on earth he would know death.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- birth, dive down into the organs. The astral body slips, as it
- down, bit by bit, into the physical and etheric organs. The
- down; but in the heart, not only the astral process, but the
- meets resistance everywhere in this part and is pushed down.
- this unites that which man brings down from the spiritual world
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- bank downstream he, as modern, clever man, feels his legs
- feel like that. When he walked along a river downstream, as was
- material — so the man of old felt himself guided downstream
- as it were, dove down into the rhythm of the inner air
- thinking from the breath and to let it dive down into the
- down — not into the physical qualities of things — but
- The Yogi sank down, as it were, into his own breathing process;
- came down to earth. We, on the other hand, pass out of the
- down as venerable traditions are accepted simply through
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- intellect has slid down from the head to some deeper region.
- down. So instead of listening they now analyze. This is just
- It is assumed to have slid down into deeper regions of human
- sun's warmth and light ether beings stream down to
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- stages — which were not written down — of Oriental
- completely unaware of what happens deep down in the organism to
- Since then the Gods have drawn deeper down, as it were, into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: