Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- that these men of old, through their fantasy, dreamed all kinds of
- weather, were dream-creations woven into nature by fantasy. This was by no
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- a lofty, though dreamy spiritual vision, which had once
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- in dreams but confront our fantasies without illusion, we shall
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- that dreaming is a state between these two. Thus, we have three
- states of consciousness in ordinary life — waking, dreaming
- and go very much the way dreams come and go in the intermediate
- himself: Dreams have a pictorial quality; feelings are
- their content, dreams come and go just as feelings come and go.
- Furthermore, dreams emerge from a general darkness and dullness
- dreaming and sleeping.
- what is given us, on the one hand, as sleeping, dreaming and
- us now compare dreaming man with man experiencing feelings. By
- recognize that dream pictures come before the soul in a, so to
- speak, neutral fashion. When we dream, either on waking or
- indefinite as dreams.
- imagine to be weaving dreams (red lines). One must imagine the
- red part as a tissue of dreams experienced by the soul
- When man is fully awake then what weaves and hovers as dreams
- entry weaves and hovers as dreams. The astral body is,
- are dreams they hover outside. You need only imagine a kind of
- cloud that hovers near you in which dreams are weaving. You
- Because it is no longer outside you cease to dream. Just
- as you grasp objects with your hands so do you grasp dreams
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- dream-like, well up from our human nature. In short, we also
- could be known through the dreamlike clairvoyance. It
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- man which I have always designated as an instinctive, dreamlike
- and dreamlike, yet far better able to enter into the nature of
- feel that man in former times dreamed all kinds of things into
- early times when man, in an instinctive, dreamlike way,
- within himself — what his instinctive, dreamlike,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- their fantasy, dreamed all kinds of spiritual and psychical
- wind and weather, were dream-creations woven into nature by
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- last offshoot, the end product of a lofty, albeit dreamlike,
- perceived as in a dream when he looked back after having
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: