Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart.
- I have often pointed out how the human etheric body lives in intimate
- marking the essential birth of the etheric body. Likewise we can refer
- embryo, of it — man draws into himself the forces of the etheric
- permeated by the etheric world. And before man gets the inclination to
- himself the forces of the etheric world, and, in so doing, he forms
- his own etheric body. But to say that man clothes himself with his
- etheric body is to say very little. We must enter a little more
- The etheric body, as it forms and develops itself in the human being,
- actually take with us in our etheric body a kind of image of the
- cosmos. If we could extract the etheric body of a man at the moment
- These configurations of the etheric body remain during the embryonic
- teeth. In the etheric body of the little child, this cosmic sphere is
- of teeth — these forms that we behold in the etheric body begin to
- were a distinct structure — a distinct etheric structure of their
- central etheric structure, at the time of puberty, the physical heart,
- inwards. As etheric body it is, of course, undifferentiated at the
- You must not suppose that until then man has no etheric heart. Certain
- acquires the etheric heart that will now be his. For the gathered
- radiance that arises at the time of puberty becomes the true etheric
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- consists of etheric forces and beings. Man draws together these
- forces to form his etheric body as he descends to earthly life. We
- external etheric world, there unites the effect of man's earthly
- etheric element strive rather towards unity. It is difficult to
- originated, turned their attention particularly towards the etheric
- warmth and light etheric beings stream down to earth; if man's
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- and the soul permeate the physical and the etheric body. Now
- here the physical and etheric bodies lying on the bed, and the
- the Ego and the soul are outside the physical and the etheric
- processes in the etheric body and in the physical body. Yet
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- physical lung but a finer part, the etheric part of the lung.
- perception. Its finer, etheric part becomes a higher sense
- organ. When we experience the lung's etheric nature we must
- describe it as a higher sense organ, for its etheric body
- become sense organs in their higher, etheric nature or even in
- world through the etheric organ of the lungs, and another
- aspect through the etheric organ of the heart. We can transform
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- yesterday that the lungs become sense organ in their etheric
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- the watery organism. Man's etheric body is within the watery
- reciprocal effect between the etheric body and the astral body,
- between the astral and etheric bodies.
- with the etheric body. Then the gaseous organism which has an
- etheric part of the head.
- along this thrusting movement towards the etheric part of the
- the breath, and, on the other, an interaction of the etheric
- in the etheric body. Again, what takes place in the delicate
- movements of the etheric body. Man acquires the etheric
- possession of his etheric body; he, as it were, draws out the
- ether from the cosmos. So that all that lives in the etheric
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- in the physical heart as in the etheric and astral heart. At
- wonderful sense organ — a great etheric sense organ as
- within the sun. We are within the external physical-etheric
- our physical and etheric bodies. We do this from falling asleep
- extent that it becomes visible in the etheric.
- his etheric body, reaches into the spiritual.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- he draws to himself the forces of the etheric world. The
- permeated by the etheric world. Everything we see and hear and
- so on is everywhere permeated with the etheric world, the world
- forces from the etheric world and fashions his etheric
- from the general ether becomes his etheric body. He clothes
- himself, as it were, with his etheric body (orange) as he
- nature of this etheric body. The etheric body which develops
- must not suppose that until then man has no etheric heart. He
- which he acquires the etheric heart he now has. For what has
- puberty, the etheric heart. The etheric heart he had before
- approaches the physical organism a kind of etheric heart, a
- substitute etheric heart, so to speak, is drawn together by the
- forces of the physical body. But this etheric heart which man
- the new etheric heart. The latter is formed by a raying
- the cosmos which we bring with us as an etheric structure when,
- etheric body. One can say that not until puberty is man's own
- etheric heart present — formed out of his own etheric body.
- have a tendency to provide him with a fresh etheric heart. It
- out and replaced with our own. Likewise, the inherited etheric
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- spoke yesterday about how man's etheric and astral bodies
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- world, insofar as this world consists of etheric forces and
- entity, consisting of forces from the external etheric
- element. The beings of the etheric element strive rather
- attention particularly towards the etheric elements. The
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- red, penetrate the physical and etheric bodies. It would be
- physical and etheric bodies lying on the bed and simply drew
- is separated from his physical and etheric bodies (red).
- and willing, and in regard to his etheric-physical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: