Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gaseous
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- ether. On the gaseous waves moves astrality and in the warmth
- with the etheric body. Then the gaseous organism which has an
- Once we come to the gaseous, the airy element, then we are in a
- fact, when we examine the solid, fluid, gaseous and warmth
- astral body of the gaseous; the ether body of the fluid and
- there are warmth, gaseous and fluid elements, all of which the
- absorbed by the warmth, gaseous and fluid organism; you
- warmth, gaseous and fluid, is reflected everywhere by salt,
- considers the fluid, gaseous and warmth elements of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: