Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- connected with highly significant inner processes, and it is of these
- present birth. Moreover, the astral body is highly differentiated,
- aforesaid process is taking place in the etheric body, this highly
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- world, a consciousness out of which a higher one can be developed. In my
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds: How is it Achieved?
- understands his own times, can attain higher knowledge.
- — that is to say, the one who sets out to attain higher knowledge by
- what I am now describing was a method for the attainment of higher worlds
- to a higher level of consciousness than that of the masses of people. The
- world. He must rise into higher worlds, not by the detour of the breath,
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds
- described, which lead man into higher worlds are mainly exercises in the
- higher knowledge is attainable only through pain.
- higher worlds. They make a start and the first delicate spiritual cognition
- pain one must be ill. However, the attainment of higher knowledge will
- the exercises, no higher knowledge is attained that way. Provided the
- higher worlds in perfect comfort when it is not the case. The attainment
- of higher worlds demands the overcoming of suffering.
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- spirituality from higher regions of world existence now seeks entry
- The elemental beings of air have developed to a high degree what
- elemental beings, so are the higher elements of light ether,
- chemical ether and life ether. However, these beings of the higher
- unite with those of the higher elements in their striving for unity.
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- kind of higher ape, and that from this stage he passed on to a
- constituted a high stage of culture in the evolution of
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- my book Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its
- to that of the eye, with the result that to higher vision the
- lung's vitalizing function retreats. Higher insight is less
- higher worlds we transform the lung into an organ of
- perception. Its finer, etheric part becomes a higher sense
- describe it as a higher sense organ, for its etheric body
- when we attain knowledge of higher worlds the lung, from being
- higher sense.
- the stomach and so on. All man's organs can, through higher
- become sense organs in their higher, etheric nature or even in
- of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment', then they become
- image. To higher consciousness it presses deeper, only what
- knowledge of higher worlds, and transforms his inner organs
- lungs can become a sense organ when we take our higher
- cultivation of higher cognition?
- have seen that the possibility to become higher senses lies in
- supplemented when knowledge of higher worlds is attained. Most
- continuation of one or two definitions of higher worlds to be
- could only make a beginning today in describing how higher
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- the book Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its
- compare all that, which to higher vision fades from view, with
- image. When cognition of higher worlds is further developed,
- perceptible to the higher man who gradually develops and frees
- to higher vision, the sense organs do not disappear, they
- is also there, it is not created by the higher faculties.
- the higher reality is also present. It all goes on but becomes
- it until we have attained higher consciousness. Let me put it
- When we learn to know it through higher cognition we become
- becomes apparent to higher consciousness. There is no question
- higher knowledge. When a university student today
- crammed it in. One cannot set about acquiring higher knowledge
- in that way. Those who really develop higher knowledge are
- Higher knowledge is perpetually alive. It will not permit
- cognition to a fairly high degree. Let us say he has at present
- attained some insight into a higher world. He grabs a notebook
- of memory lingers due to the fact that in attaining this higher
- has reached higher knowledge. In ordinary consciousness
- content of higher knowledge has really been absorbed it is not
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- higher, supersensible cognition he becomes aware of what
- higher knowledge in the way that has often been described in
- lectures and in my book Knowledge of the Higher Worlds
- higher hierarchies. All this is something other than what we
- which man prizes so highly on the physical plane — his
- head and when without higher knowledge he contemplates his
- higher knowledge then our eternal being comes up to meet us.
- higher cognition we feel ourselves to be not only within the
- external world — elemental beings and spirits of the higher
- such can be known only to a consciousness higher than the
- our higher soul life, we attain reality when through the heart
- spiritual sun, a kind of higher sun (see drawing,
- orange). This higher sun acts as much on man as does the moon,
- but nothing whatever is known about the higher sun. While the
- higher sun has a powerful influence on his soul nature.
- extend also on the spiritual side. Through the higher sun
- not a cap, it is something that man attains through the higher
- by the higher sun, the soul-spiritual aspect of the sun. So you
- in the higher sun what it lost for the earth through the moon;
- and insofar as man partakes of the higher sun he already, in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- and also higher beings in everything, because he brought
- the highest limit of individualism; for only in individual man
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- highly differentiated astral body becomes ever more
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- of how higher knowledge is attained provides insight into man's
- able to repeat these practices, but a description of how higher
- a higher one can be developed. In my books Occult
- Science — an Outline and Knowledge of the Higher
- times, can attain higher knowledge. Today I want to describe
- higher knowledge by this path. In those remote ages of
- attainment of higher worlds that was suitable and right only
- Thus, it can be said that those sages of old rose to a higher
- world. He must rise into higher worlds, not by the detour of
- given in my book Knowledge of the Higher Worlds are
- the Higher Worlds you will find that one of the first
- higher worlds are mainly exercises in the realm of thought.
- discovers that higher knowledge is attainable only through
- leading to higher worlds. They make a start and the first
- However, the attainment of higher knowledge will often be
- higher knowledge is attained that way. Provided the body is
- enter higher worlds in perfect comfort when it is not the case.
- The attainment of higher worlds demands the overcoming of
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- of spirituality, from higher regions of world existence,
- elemental beings of air have developed to a high degree what
- are inhabited by elemental beings, so are the higher elements
- beings of the higher elements differ considerably from those of
- higher elements in their striving for unity.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- back far enough then man appears as a kind of higher ape, a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: