Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- whether Smith thinks of a lion or a triangle or whether Jones
- being a hero, thinks of a lion and there well up within him
- feelings of a kind that make him unafraid of a lion; whereas
- when Jones, being a coward, thinks of a lion, he immediately
- wants to flee. The thought “lion” is
- man. That is what imbues the thought “lion” with a
- instrument with which to attack the lion and defend himself,
- lion; whereas in Jones, who was cowardly, there arose feelings
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: