Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- On previous occasions I have mentioned that, from the masses of human beings
- The yogi rose above the level of the masses whose experiences were as
- to a higher level of consciousness than that of the masses of people. The
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- of the large masses to their leaders, etc. etc. In that ancient
- Greek philosophy, then the great masses of men coming from the
- widely prevalent among the masses of mankind. This belief came
- great masses of people to-day, who rush forward to assert their
- ghosts. He does not realise that this belief of the masses in
- masses believe in ghosts belonging to a time now coming to an
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- Mass, which, resting as they do on very old traditions, will at
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- previous occasions I have mentioned that, from the masses of
- Yogi rose above the level of the masses whose experiences
- level of consciousness than that of the masses of people. The
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- great masses of humanity experienced it but without full
- the obedience felt by the great masses towards their leaders,
- ghosts by the general masses of people.
- become, particularly by large sections of the masses, a kind of
- must be emphasized that today's broad mass of humanity
- not realize is that the belief in ghosts held by the masses,
- beginning just as the masses have a belief in ghosts that marks
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: