Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- objects. For them it was as natural to see spirit-soul entities as it is
- within individual objects.
- object in the external world.
- directly, as an external object (red), what he was before he descended to
- is of an objective nature, and it is as if one had to fight one's way
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- astute beings a suitable earthy object contains, then one can
- Superficially judged, there is no point in objecting to all the good
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- ideas himself on the objects around him, if I may express this
- thoughts about surrounding objects. Yet it would be wrong to
- what was the objective external cause of this? It was caused by
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- Do they stem from an objective reality, a cosmic reality? Is
- seen to partake of the same destiny as other objects of
- meeting us as an external objective event. In the case of the
- perception had no direct contact with the external object. We
- me and becomes something objective in the external world.
- relationship to objects and processes which enter our
- around us objects and events that are given, complete in
- external illumined object, whereas what resembles a
- able to form mental pictures of a certain aspect of the objects
- objects on earth. It no longer holds good for cosmic bodies. It
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- nature. They reveal themselves as objective entities; they
- When I form a mental picture of a physical object and then
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- as you grasp objects with your hands so do you grasp dreams
- cannot penetrate. This is comparable to having objects on
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- is external to the beings and objects which surround him. It
- form a mental picture of it. Everywhere we see objects because
- see objects illumined it is the sun which, via the eyes and
- we gain of these objects. However, it is not only through
- all kinds of objects belonging to the earth when we go out of
- objects which the sun made visible, then we are too weak to see
- reflected by objects, gives them such hazy outlines compared
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- inclination to look into himself objectively; he is not in the
- in an objective way because when he observes himself all that
- ideas therefore have a certain objectivity.
- There are many people who do not care for such objective
- every field such objective concepts concerning external nature
- object was not what mattered. Of importance was rather that,
- the object. Today it is, of course, essential that the idea one
- had nothing to do with external objects.
- only objects and events that have nothing to do with his
- accepted more and more as a fundamental objective truth.
- the object, where it will be found to exist already.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- realities of spirit and soul in external objects. For them it
- into the spiritual within individual objects.
- each single object in the external world.
- an external object (red), what he was before he descended to
- objective nature, and it is as if one had to fight one's
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- how many of these astute beings a suitable earthy object
- Superficially judged, there is no point in objecting to all the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- external objects. Socrates
- one seeks the external objective reason why Oriental man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: