Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organisation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- possible, because the whole human organisation was
- traits. The whole sense-organisation has changed in the course
- spoken, the organisation of the senses did not prevent man from
- organisation has changed, and this would no longer have a
- were they still to use his head-organisation as a field
- gradually developed the sense organisation which he now
- has, adding it to the nerve organisation, which still remained
- sense-organisation, with the strange result that among the
- to speak, drawn into the sense organisation. I might
- organisation, whereas impulses, instincts, desires and passions
- past, man's organisation was so constituted that he felt
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: