Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: past
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- When we look back to the spiritual strivings of man in a very distant past
- our imagination. It was different in the remote past for then, as we know,
- today man can reawaken experiences of the past. He may, for instance, have
- into its past in the spiritual world and is relating what Krishna and other
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- in comparison with the spirituality of the past. You see, an
- the past. It might be said that the old pure spirituality
- past, man's organisation was so constituted that he felt
- must therefore say: In past times of earthly evolution, man was
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- past events. He experiences this as something isolated
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- that is, our mental pictures of past events.
- causes pain because it is bound up with the past. Whenever a
- soul-life. The past we experience as pain, but we become aware
- mankind's past evolution is contemplated merely in the light of
- other past age. When, for instance, one feels how
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- knowledge was arrived at in the past and how it is arrived at
- distant past we find among others the one practiced in the
- remote past for then, as we know, man saw more in the external
- of the past. He may, for instance, have a vivid
- selfhood, is transported into its past in the spiritual world
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- were experienced in the past. And, clearly, Soloviev would have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: