Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: region
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- is so indeed: in the very region where man has his heart, all his
- is to be found nowhere in the human organism except in the region of
- becoming, we can say to ourselves: in the region of the heart there
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- then the pain he endures signifies that he is attaining those regions
- do those lofty regions in which, for example, our immortality is rooted,
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- slid down from the head to some deeper region. That human
- from the region of the head must be obvious even to external
- spirituality from higher regions of world existence now seeks entry
- is assumed to have slid down into deeper regions of human nature and
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- actions he has to admit that from the deepest regions of his
- inner being, regions of which he has at first no conscious
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- activity is centered. In the same region where man has
- man's karma. Only in the region of the heart is there such a
- have to say: In the region of the heart the cosmic and the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- that he is attaining those regions of spiritual life out of
- regions in which, for example, our immortality is rooted,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- intellect has slid down from the head to some deeper region.
- no longer springs from the region of the head must be obvious
- of spirituality, from higher regions of world existence,
- It is assumed to have slid down into deeper regions of human
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- region of the head; the organs of metabolism and limbs are not
- speaking, it is only in regard to this region that man in sleep
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: