Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: salt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- not enter. The solid parts are, in reality, salt deposits;
- whatever solid we have within us is always salt-like deposit.
- deposited salt. Because of this salt formation, which is
- cannot penetrate the solid salt organism and is, therefore,
- the salt organism. You are not aware of the soul life as it is
- warmth, gaseous and fluid, is reflected everywhere by salt,
- When someone deposits too much salt — salt always takes on
- becomes rich in thoughts. If too little salt is secreted the
- mirror. Or, said differently, when too much salt is secreted
- becomes materialistic. When too little salt is secreted, or
- deposit more salt or else give better form to the salt he does
- mirror, the soul retreats everywhere from the salt.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: