Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- when he is uniting with the physical, we should have a sphere — far
- sphere complete with stars and zodiac and sun and moon.
- teeth. In the etheric body of the little child, this cosmic sphere is
- the whole cosmic sphere we brought with us as an ether form, a
- endow him with this fresh etheric heart. It is, in the etheric sphere,
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- feel himself drawn back into the wood and atmosphere, into the whole
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- sphere of self-consciousness. To belong willy-nilly to a
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- This lecture has been authorized for the Western hemisphere,
- falling asleep. We perceive the various spheres of life through
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- impulses. Between thinking and will lies the sphere of
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- organs belonging to the will sphere become paler. They fade
- more immediately to the will sphere; they grow paler. In fact,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- sphere where soul and spirit are one.
- everywhere, for the sun is more than just the disc or sphere up
- brother spheres his ancient round.”*
- in our atmosphere it is also ultimately a reflection of the sun.
- to get further out beyond the realm of the sun sphere; this can
- we are beyond the sun sphere do we perceive anything; this is
- certain sphere. Thus, we have, on the one hand, the mighty sun
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- be found: in the sphere of morality.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- body, we should have a sphere which is far more beautiful than
- any formed by mechanical means — a sphere containing stars,
- cosmic sphere is always recognizable. But with the seventh year
- sphere. At the change of teeth, the inherited teeth are pushed
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- wood and atmosphere, into the whole setting of a spiritual-soul
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- is not the case when one is simply placed into the sphere of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: