Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: star
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Heart
- At its circumference it manifests something in the nature of stars,
- sphere complete with stars and zodiac and sun and moon.
- ray out, in a manner of speaking, previously they were more star-like;
- now they begin to be like rays. The stars dissolve away in the human
- own. The stars have faded out, while the structure which has gathered
- So we have this strange phenomenon of the star-ether-body drawing
- of the stars, out of the images of the cosmos.
- Title: Lecture: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- lightning and thunder, in every star, in the beings of the different
- higher worlds. They make a start and the first delicate spiritual cognition
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- — in all the kingdoms of nature, in every star, in every
- of the whole problem. But I would say that when one starts to
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- able to see from this how spiritual science may start
- of research to take as its starting point considerations that
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- something like stars (yellow stars), and in its lower part
- any formed by mechanical means — a sphere containing stars,
- were more star-like. I will make a schematic drawing of how it
- say that the stars dissolve within the human ether body and
- could be said that the surrounding stars become very pale and
- Thus, we have this extraordinary situation that the star- ether
- start of a next earthly life we carry into it the consequences
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- thunder, in every star, in the beings of the different
- leading to higher worlds. They make a start and the first
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- kingdoms of nature, in every star, in every moving cloud, in
- problem. But I would say that when one starts to psychoanalyze
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: