Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- in a state of development. It must gradually approach a
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- everything in the state of sleep. As regards the will we are
- there is a relationship between our state of soul and what
- the state of soul would in turn affect the bodily
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- Attainment — reveals the lung in a state of
- continuously becoming; it is in a state of transformation
- performances repeatedly raised life out of its state of guilt
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- to the alternating states of waking and sleeping and we know
- that dreaming is a state between these two. Thus, we have three
- states of consciousness in ordinary life — waking, dreaming
- pictures. I have often pointed out that only in this state, or
- to the extent that we are in this state, are we really awake.
- acknowledge that feeling presents a much duller state of
- state between waking and sleeping. Anyone who has a sense
- for comparing different states of consciousness must say to
- wake up feeling anxious. In this undefined state of
- anxiety — less often it may be a state of joy — you
- state of anxiety of some dreams. From this you can see clearly
- towards the brain. In our waking state the astral also moves
- us now compare this with the state of dreaming. When we dream
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- their subjective state.
- distinguished world, unconcerned about subjective states.
- state of permanence, of duration. No being would perish, no new
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- simply on the basis of a statement without the slightest
- at the basis of what has just been stated; something
- they were not obeying laws of state, laid down by their rulers,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- course and content of his waking state. However, our existence
- within the world embraces not only the waking state but also
- state, to that realm which is closed at least to our ordinary
- state from which he then progresses to — well, to whatever
- orientated towards the external world. In his waking state he
- that during the sleeping state of humanity in ancient times the
- waking state. You will remember how I have often spoken about
- remains unconscious even during the waking state. In
- his waking state all that remained of this experience was a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: