Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0212)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: western
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Elemental World and the Future of Mankind
- western civilization the greatest intellectual achievements have been
- it was the same everywhere in western academic circles. But —
- Title: Contrasting World-conceptions of East and West
- This lecture has been authorized for the Western hemisphere,
- Western people, particularly the Americans, have this
- science. The Westerner portrays how little significance
- The American and the Westerner in general argues that thought
- Consequently, regarding man in this way, the Westerner says he
- man of to-day, a Westerner, does not yet discern the spiritual,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- 19th Century. Especially in Western civilization the
- they had to say, and it was the same everywhere in Western
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- is rightly admired within Western culture as one of the first
- let alone the Orient. Modern man in the Western world is all
- country and so on. Thus, in America, in fact, Western man in
- Thus, today Western man looks into his inner being and asks why
- something that can be seen with physical eyes. Western man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: