Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- began to seek for proofs of God's existence, the very search was a
- divine world. For this reason also no intellectualistic proof of God's
- direct God-experience remains in the world of feeling or
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- pantheistic knowledge of God occurs. If he was conscious of this
- becomes an unconscious philosopher, cosmologist, and God-filled being.
- Cosmos and how he becomes one with God.
- for God, in which dreams can play their part.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- first its experience was permeated by spirit, and by God, and that
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- conjunction with God the Father and the Christ in a renewed perceptive
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- earthly after-effect of his god-filled existence between death and
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- earth, who still lived in direct connection with the gods
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- cosmology, merely the old ideas of the kingdom of God acquired
- for the existence of God. As long as a direct relation to
- experience of the kingdom of God existed, one did not speak of
- relationship to the kingdom of God had died away.
- about the kingdom of God. It can only elucidate the ideas
- kingdom of God has given rise to two errors. On the one
- God, but feel the incapacity of their ordinary consciousness
- experiences in the purely spiritual kingdom of God. Therefore,
- speak of an immediate, elemental experience of God. This is
- God into clear ideas that are logically formed. They give long
- explanations as to why this instinctive experience of God
- that these proponents of a direct awareness of God are the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- — “to rest in God. “ As I said, I
- accompanied by a longing for God.
- rest in God could be permeated with the experience of
- for God, the dreams mix again into his sleep life and he
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- world of planets and stars. In the same way, his God-permeated
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- that in these lived God the Father, Who also has a cosmic
- meaning for us. Through the Mystery of Golgotha, God the Son,
- in Christ, drew near mankind, and through what God the Son has
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- to say, “I am permeated by God.” This too does not
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- being pervaded by God, the permeation with the divine on
- experience as permeation with God in the spiritual world
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: