Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- Science. What is here called Spiritual Science must not be
- his science has its being in these organs, he can make use
- the world of the senses directs his science to outward things, to
- results; but the student of the spirit pursues science as a
- preparation of vision. And when vision begins, science must already
- clairvoyance. The science of the spirit begins where
- Science on the one he applied to the world of the senses.
- Thus it comes about that the Sciences studied to-day merge into that
- realm which opens up Spiritual Science in the modern sense. It happens
- not only in the separate realms of Natural Science and History, but
- world-reality. The different Sciences are born of its substance. But
- other sciences, whose justification is found in observation through
- real experience. Natural Science (of the outer world) is
- become only a superstructure of Natural Science gained by Mathematics,
- of mankind. In modern Science man is understood as a true reality only
- then Science will become the basis of religious life.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- attain it, Theosophy, Occult Science, etc. What is necessary in
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- inspiration into cosmological science Christ's deed for humanity even
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- A true educational science can only arise from the
- within the limits of what is attainable to natural science cannot be
- called a foundation of a true educational science.
- science is to-day called childish, because we view everything from the
- ground of a physical science. From this point of view this is quite
- Before the mystery of Golgotha the science of initiation could speak
- The Initiation-science of Christianity finds something else. In the
- A modern science of Initiation can recognize this and can see the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- spiritual science, spiritual art and truth-filled religion,
- topics drawn from the most varied areas of science and life,
- way that mathematics or natural science is exact. But I should
- say that where natural science with its exactness stops,
- spiritual science with its own kind of exactness begins. It
- work, then, fully justifiable to science, turns, as it were,
- which flow all other sciences and patterns of life of the
- order that the attainments of natural science may be crowned
- an example, I may cite medicine. The way this science has
- modern science can lead into the spirit of higher spiritual
- science. I would like to speak to you about philosophy,
- that men experienced. It was not a specialized science. It was
- the universal science, and all the sciences we cultivate today
- that this philosophy, out of which all other sciences
- sciences, which have indeed grown out of philosophy, busy
- standing in the world. They have nurtured the sciences, which,
- present-day science we really know only physical man. We do not
- findings, a universal science, a cosmology, has been
- sense world that natural science is able to examine. In this
- derived from the cosmological view based upon natural science.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- An Outline of Occult Science.
- and experiments of natural science.
- An Outline of Occult Science,
- French as La Science de l'Occulte.
- modern natural science. In this way the third level of
- life. Only since the rise of modern natural science do we have
- objective natural science. Outer occurrences in nature could
- natural science. Just because thinking has only a life of
- indebted to objective natural science for the fact that it
- became the time when objective natural science was
- experience in thinking: the era of objective natural science,
- An Outline of Occult Science,
- possibility of developing objective natural science in
- objective natural science, and in freedom — a new
- objective science, and to freedom.
- science on the one side, and on the other modern spiritual
- science, and thereby shown how humanity must go forward from
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- grasp the content of natural science with this deadened
- still possible. But cosmology as a spiritual science can only
- modern culture of the methods employed by spiritual science for
- modern science.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- which figures in so many ways in recent science as “the
- Ancient dreamlike science specifically described how the life
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- spiritual science, anthroposophy, is to be rightly
- otherwise admirable natural science of the present time. We
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- their initiation science in such a manner that these faithful
- science could say: That Being Who was once looked upon as
- Initiation science had no real influence on general
- but nevertheless a vestige of the old initiation science.
- knew about the spiritual world from initiation science, only
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- gives a lecture, basing his talk on the new science of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- present-day science knew about these facts, it would find it
- initiation science is once again able to reveal the connection
- between men and Christ Jesus. This new initiation science must
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- the real domain for the physical part of a science of the soul,
- consciousness as stirrings of conscience, as evaluations of
- the mere sense-derived science that is generally accepted today
- science must be supplemented and expanded by what can result
- being. Since, in physiology and anatomy, physical science is
- Critics who rely merely on physical science today still claim
- that what this spiritual science, working out of anthroposophy,
- base their ideas and their work on physical science alone. But
- Indeed, what physical science produces as anatomy,
- person who speaks out of initiation science today must add the
- Spiritual science strives towards a knowledge of all these
- modern initiation science to a deeper comprehension of
- which turns into a living philosophical science; likewise, we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: