Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: theology
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- get also a rational Theology from this ordinary
- consciousness. But this compared with the Theology based on
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- there grew up a modern branch of Theology which concerns itself really
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- theology,” a theology that wants to rely upon ordinary
- Therefore, theology has come increasingly to a point of forming
- a kind of historic theology, adopting, even more than does
- subjective system of those who worked on this theology. It is a
- rational theology as well — were through this
- rational theology as against purely historic theology was
- discredited — the historic theology that renounced pure
- Fundamentally, what Scholastic theology said was correct:
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- centuries and finally led to a theology purporting to be
- nineteenth century the supposed Christian theology, which
- that modern theology has taken, which, in emphasizing
- Christ, Who for one branch of modern theology has already been
- today's theology and who have been erased from memory —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: