Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- In its logos man acquired knowledge of the distinct provinces of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- Only in this way do we acquire knowledge of the eternal inner being of
- soul's imagination, feeling and will. But we acquire also through it
- influenced through it, can be acquired only through the imaginative,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- acquires life when the unity of life is substantiated in the soul.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- back at his earthly life because of his moral qualities acquired
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- thinkers who acquired their philosophy from it. It is
- language. In this way man can acquire a philosophy once
- thinker can imbue his words with this reality, for he acquires
- within itself nothing of all the contents acquired through
- men want to acquire once more through their own efforts a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- must be acquired in the manner just described. For if
- acquire knowledge of life beyond the earth will be shown during
- acquired the faculty of experiencing this soul condition
- has acquired. Yoga exercises like these were only possible for
- cognition man acquired the relationship to the spiritual
- intuition we must acquire the ability to emerge
- just alluded; and through a religious consciousness we acquire
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- within physical earth-existence. To acquire inspired knowledge
- cosmology, merely the old ideas of the kingdom of God acquired
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- acquire a definite knowledge of what the dreams really contain.
- his breathing and circulation need, or to acquire from the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- Golgotha based on sense perception and acquires instead a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- kind of a relationship man acquires in regard to his physical
- thought experience is acquired. In ordinary consciousness the
- remember his newly acquired imaginative experience of the
- we acquire a view of man's soul-spiritual constitution on the
- arises when we see how ego consciousness is acquired. From
- acquires as ego consciousness, however, we can say with
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- starry world and has acquired from the planetary movements.
- etheric organization acquires the same kind of forms as
- acquired make me worthy to take part in the future cosmos that
- in his feelings, if he acquires an insight into the Mystery of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- acquire knowledge leading into the higher worlds. These
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: