Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: assume
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- THE inner life of man assumes another form from that of ordinary
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- physical organism appeared out of order, for they had to assume that
- as a Being from outside the earth, assumed mortal shape in the person
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- assume that man has created something within the world of the senses.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- wisdom, those who have experienced it assume that this
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- and tone. We ought not to assume that primitive man
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- little as we can assume that a child does not grow on into old
- age unless it is sick, so little can we assume that what we
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- transformations. Today, people often assume that the soul
- consciousness and had assumed form. This attitude then
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- ordinary course of his life. Let us assume that at a given
- something. They assume that they can retain this view, that
- inwardly again. Let me give an example. Assume that a person
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- portion of my lecture how the form assumed by man after
- assumed a human nature in the body of Jesus of Nazareth, and
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- have already assumed practical form within our movement. We do
- the human physical organism assumes in earth life increasingly
- human physical body has assumed a form that is no longer able
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: