Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- instrument of the psycho-spiritual man. Man carries the longing for
- incorporated in his physical body, though unknown to himself, carries
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- Through this astral activity man carries death in him continually
- one and from the Ego. Now man carries his etheric and astral organism
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- This new form can be achieved only if man carries with him this
- new existence on earth. He also carries within him in freedom the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- could be felt directly as real and that also carries conviction
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- necessary. If man carries these out, he becomes capable of
- well as his etheric organism. He carries it out into the
- organization, his own being, that he carries into the spiritual
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- in me,” — for the Christ takes our ego and carries
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- Through its senses, the physical body carries the effects of
- carries out his activities, his deeds in physical life. These
- also carries into the cosmic spirit world what lives in his ego
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- passes through the gate of death, but still carries his etheric
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: