Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- The ancient method was semi-conscious. Compared with the condition of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- process may be compared with that by which one compares a new
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- it recognizes in thought something that can be compared with a dead
- consciousness. But this compared with the Theology based on
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- it in a far higher degree than sense-experiences. For he can compare
- this ordinary thinking. Ordinary thinking may indeed be compared to a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- Compared to modern consciousness in which we think
- body, can be compared with the breathing in of real oxygen.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- cannot compare it with the grandeur, the glorious majesty of
- stars, suns, etc., cannot in the remotest degree be compared
- earth is but a trifle compared to that in which man shares
- Compared to man's earthly existence, this is a celestial,
- compared to the clarity and intensity it possessed during a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- able to compare the one with the other, the higher with the
- reflections, as will. Compare the will with the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- as thoughts, as soul activity. Compared to the facts, however,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: