Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: definite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- have a definite course, but in reverse order, from the end to the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- During sleep however it is differentiated internally into definite
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- soul's powers upon a definite, easily grasped complex of ideas.
- finally brought about that lets man have the definite feeling,
- What one encounters especially is the definite feeling that one
- he did not experience definite conceptions such as we do. His
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- inspiration and intuition, which is quite definite, what
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- indefinite. The soul feels — I say feels but it does not
- indefinite longing — one must use such a word after all
- acquire a definite knowledge of what the dreams really contain.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- begins to dim, to fade at a definite point in time. It is not
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- definite consequence. Through this interplay between the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: