Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: degree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- degrees. It is as if man felt his own cosmic world get further and
- first phases, and only develops into a fainter one by degrees.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- did not find himself in the same degree as to-day as an
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- degrees. The inner activity grows and the power of thinking is kindled
- it in a far higher degree than sense-experiences. For he can compare
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- centuries the Initiates had to tell their followers: The degree of Ego
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- cosmos is to a certain degree inwardly in motion and cannot at
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- thinking to such a degree that one can test what the spiritual
- order to experience this higher degree of supersensible
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- higher degree of inspiration is brought about within the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- stars, suns, etc., cannot in the remotest degree be compared
- This consciousness, alive and luminous in the highest degree,
- alive, changes into a mere revelation to the degree that the
- degree, the tendency arises in him to turn again to the life on
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- degree, thinking is, as it were, for a short time forgotten. It
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: