Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dwell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- so that the former dwells in the latter. But it is a transformation of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- the soul accustom itself not only to dwell on a surveyable
- concept, or complex of concepts, and to dwell on it over and
- which it has been dwelling. In the same fully willed manner in
- only in the spiritual world and dwell there in such a way that,
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- cosmos in which the infant still dwells undividedly.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- with spiritual beings who dwell in the cosmos and never live in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: