Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- according to the modern stage of human evolution; exactly in the same
- evolution this kind of thought was unknown to man, though it is
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- not imitate that. In the course of human evolution he has entered upon
- evolution which has gone by. But what was attained by them had to be
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- evolution, the psycho-spiritual existence is transferred to that of
- spiritual evolution, and the decisive epoch of this development is
- occurring in the evolution of the earth.
- last third of the nineteenth Century has a stage in human evolution
- of Jesus. In the events of human evolution the Christ is recognized as
- the Being to whose lot has fallen a decisive part in this evolution.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- the earliest stages of human evolution man felt himself to be a
- the most ancient periods of human evolution men were actually
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- humanity has in the meantime progressed in its evolution, one
- in the course of human evolution. It did not exist among those
- world. In ancient epochs of human evolution, only such
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- evolution, as I should like to call it, it was
- human evolution — and now again in full
- middle period of earth evolution, and its transformation into
- evolution. What existed, however, among this primordial
- an earlier intermediate epoch of humanity's evolution, in
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- evolution. What man worked upon cosmically for a long
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- the evolution of earth-humanity, it is absolutely necessary to
- evolution on earth through most significant and important
- passed through since the primeval times of earth evolution, are
- When we go back to ancient times of human evolution — we
- period of human evolution, around the time of the Mystery of
- evolution the Christ appeared, descending out of the same world
- also to live within human evolution on earth itself.
- in human evolution? — Ordinary consciousness was, after
- a period of its evolution in which it was chiefly dependent
- evolution, lasting several centuries, brought about what
- appeared in human evolution.
- earth's evolution — an event comprehensible only out of
- evolution. They showed how man's evolution took a
- this evolution. A meaningful content is thus brought into
- humanity's earthly evolution and its laws when man learns
- through the Mystery of Golgotha to link this evolution to the
- Further, man learns to recognize how earthly evolution has been
- Christ Being and the course of humanity's evolution.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- evolution of his eternal being through pre-earthly
- evolution — at the time when the Mystery of Golgotha
- entered human evolution — did you learn to make use of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- ancient times of humanity's evolution, those who wanted to
- death relates to Christian evolution and the Mystery of
- times of human evolution.
- of death is connected with the Christian evolution of earthly
- organizations would inevitably arise in future earth evolution
- evolution, must be developed in regard to the human will. Today
- we have placed Christ into cosmological evolution, into true
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- During the course of human evolution on earth, a tremendous
- he must tell himself: World evolution can only proceed in the
- With the entrance of Christianity into human evolution,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: