Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- extended, is required for Cosmology. Not only is intensive quietness
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- stimulated by thought. Consciousness extends as far as thought. But
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- part of the soul extends its activity into the metabolic and
- extends only to the head-organization. When the will ordains something
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- for the inner life of the soul, extends above physical and
- will not extend knowledge to cover religious experience,
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- cosmology, the meditative life must be extended. This can take
- extended to the human will. So far, we have chiefly described a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- contain, a cosmology which extends not only to outer
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- cosmos in his soul. Not as if he extended out into the whole
- work there? If the intuitive perception of sleep is extended
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- is extended so as to become a Christian cosmology.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: